Note: there is a SONG CONTEST and a GIVEAWAY that are running simultaneously and have different terms and conditions. Giveaway terms can be found here
. Song Contest terms are below...
1. You must record an original song using one of the beats from the ‘Too Short Contest Pack: Silver Edition’ (10 beats) OR the ‘Too Short Contest Pack: Gold Edition’ (15 beats). The Hustle Hard Play Hard (30 beats), or Hustle Hard Play Hard Deluxe Edition (50 beats)
2. Upload your song to YouTube
• Use this IMAGE
with your song audio to create the video (This can be done quickly and for free at TunesToTube.com)
• Title the video “Too Short Contest [Artist Name] - [Song Name]"
• Put "https://winafeature.com" or your personal contest Share Link in the caption of the video
Do NOT copy strike or submit claims in any form on any platform that will infringe other contestants' Youtube submissions or cause their YouTube submission being taken down.
Doing so will disqualify you from the Too Short Song Contest.
If you have any concerns about a Youtube song submission you believe violates fair play, let us know.
3. SUBMISSION: Complete the Form in the song submission page.
The submission page will be unlocked together with its respective beat pack in the Members Area
4. You can submit 1 song for getting each of the 4 qualified beat packs:
Silver Pack (15 pts), Gold Pack, Hustle Hard Play Hard pack, or the Hustle Hard Play Hard Pack Deluxe.
You can submit 1 song for each pack you unlock, with a total of 4 possible total song submissions available.
5. No collaborations allowed - one artist per song (note: if the beat you’re recording on came with a hook, you're welcome to keep that hook in your song)
6. All languages are welcome but if the song is not in English, please include a translation.
7. You may alter the beats any way you like including additional instrumentation, cutting, editing, mixing or other alterations.
You may need the Trackouts if you want to do this and you can get those by unlocking the Trackouts in the Members Area
8. Entries should be no less than 1 minute and no more than 5 minutes long
9. You can add a hook, or just rap straight bars. Topic is anything you want it to be. We'll leave all creative decisions up to you! Impress us with your skills.
10. Submissions will be judged by our expert panel on a) Lyrical Content, b) Vocal Delivery, c) Creativity & d) Hit Potential.
11. Deadline for submissions is March 19th, 2023 at 11:59pm Pacific Standard Time.
Winners will be announced via live announcement and email on April 2nd, 2023